Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tired of weather...

Last week it was snowy and wet.... this week it was sunny and
hot... today, it's rainy and cold. And I thought I was indecisive.


Let's see. Ellie is 7 months and 3 weeks old now... craziness.
She has been very healthy and happy and full of intensity.
She eats new foods all the time... probably more than she should.
She tried fresh orange slices today and loved them! She likes
to be heard... and seen... and adored. And she'll let you know
when you're not giving her enough attention. She also likes
to bounce and wave her arms when people smile or say hello,
(even the random strangers walking by the house). She
is an active little girl... but we love it all.

I may not put a lot of captions this week... they're mostly
just pictures I took anytime I thought she was being extra
cute... not a lot to narrate.

A little blurry, but a funny face.

Ellie has been making great progress in crawling. She can do
everything perfectly... except the arms. She gets up into perfect
position, moves her legs forward... but then just rocks cause she
can't seem to shift the weight off of her arms... but she's getting
incredibly close... I don't know how I'm going to keep her under
control once she's fully mobile... yikes!



She loves to stand and walk. I usually hold both her
hands and let her direct the walking... but this time we
were practicing just standing more alone.

She likes to crawl onto my lap and play... or just climb up
my chest until I have no choice but to pick her up.

Enjoying the nice weather we had the first half of the week.
Thanks to Lynette and Addie for the adorable hat... we used
it A TON this week!






Talking with Daddy.

This snack can of hers is often used as a drum...
and occasionally a weapon




Dad always shows Ellie how to look cool.

No comments: