Sunday, June 6, 2010

May

With how my pics are organized, it felt easier to just catch up on
all the pics from my "May" folder before moving on to any from
June. So, here are some quick moments from the second half
of the month of May.
Ellie got a new bed! She was already sleeping in a big bed,
but it was a little too big (and tall and squeaky)... so here is
her new bed, perfect for her. She loved it right away and
wanted to lay down with her babies. Someday I'll buy her some
real bedding... it just doesn't seem necessary yet.

Ellie LOVES to play at the park now. She climbs on everything,
even up the tall slide... which she goes down over and over.

I'm glad she has finally gotten so brave and independent on
the equipment now. She's fun to watch. The only thing she
doesn't like is swings.. she loved them when she was smaller, but
I can't get her on one anymore... oh well. Just mean I don't have
to push her, right?

Adam and I went to a free local "track meet" in
Fredericksburg a couple of weeks ago. There were hardly
any people, but it was soooo much fun! I've never done any
kind of track race/event, but I love it. I really want to try
and compete in some real ones next year when I'm not so...
well, you know... with child.
I was 30 weeks along when we did the race. I ran the 800m,
with Adam as my only competitor, which means I finished 2nd!
But I did it in 3:24, which just seems crazy... that's a 6:48 mile,
I don't even run that fast when I'm not pregnant... I think I just
like races... and short, fast ones. It was a blast!
Adam did like 3 or 4 different events, just to get a good
workout in, and he ran really well! He amazes me with
his talent and dedication to everything he does. Plus,
I LOVE watching him run... always.

Looking good around the track. Glad he's mine.

No comments: