Monday, July 19, 2010

Play Date

Ellie and I were lucky enough to have a fun play date with
Adam on his day off last week. Ellie had too much fun at the
lake-front beach, despite the crazy hot and humid weather.

I feel bad I haven't taken her more this summer, but the
weather has just been so miserable. She's been very patient
with me and my limited willingness to hang out in the nasty
humidity this very pregnant summer. She's a good girl. She
had a blast playing with Daddy in the water.

He had to do super-speedy bucket mounds for Ellie
to smash with her feet while the lifeguards had a break
called. It was the only thing we could do to keep her out
of the water. But even that wasn't working perfectly.

So we went over to the tiny playground, and Ellie got some
pull-ups done. She always loves working out... Adam said
she did a few almost completely without his help... tough girl.

Recently, we had the luck of adopting some play equipment from
a neighbor who was moving and tossing them. We picked up this
slide, one of those little red push cars everyone has, and a little
table with 2 chairs. Ellie likes them all... too much.

An unconventional (but common) kiss from Daddy.

My little crazy child.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

i love her facial expressions at the end- she's so spunky :)
I'm feeling for you- 2 pregnancies in the dead of summer! No fun!