Sunday, January 30, 2011

More life

So... life is still good. Nothing crazy or new to report, that I can think of.
Ellie is still crazy Ellie. Seth is still happy Seth (most the time).
Adam is still working, working, working,... and working some more.
And I am chasing after kids and having some fun.

When we got home from a Doctor's appointment, the first thing Ellie
had to do was run over and give her "ridin'" a hug.

Seth is a fun-loving kid who ADORES any attention he gets.


Ellie got new hairclips and had to try them... ALL of them.


The men must have had an intriguing conversation going on. 


I tried Ellie's hair in a ponytail... super cute. But she looked so old!


Seth has to touch and grab Tucker any time he is within reach. 


Captain Awesome... looking too cute... our little chubster.


Ellie and Seth have been bonding a lot lately. 


They're both a little crazy.


They seem to adore each other these days... playtime has been fun. 


The boy even practiced feeding himself.


He's... not that good yet.


But he didn't let it get to him.


The little movie-addict doing what she does best.


I tried to take a break the other day while kids were busy, so
I ended up with a dog all over me instead.

Me and my employers... I work a lot of overtime.


It's always fun to see what happens when you try to force
a photo shoot.


A semi-decent shot.


Wasn't really working, but they were cute anyway.


Me and my girl have too much fun. She loves to rough-house.


 Adam... doing his thing. Poor guy. Good thing he's smart.

And the eater man. He didn't get those big cheeks from
nothing. This boy LOVES food.

No comments: