Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ellie is 2 and a half months now! Here are some of
the latest pics from the last week or two.



I just thought this one was funny looking. She's a goof.


This was her second bib of the day. She drools.... a lot...


This was the first bib.

A goofy smile... laughing at Daddy of course.

Adam ran a race last week. The pictures are out of order.
This is actually him crossing the finish. He was 2nd overall!

And this was the start of the race.

Ellie watching Daddy race... and wearing her new hat.

Warming up for the race... Army style.

And posing before.

Another funny face from our girl.

Modeling another outfit from her Grandma G!

I decided Ellie needed to show all of her beautiful quilts from
her loving relatives. From the left, these were made by her
Great-Grandma Cook, Aunt Sara, 2 from Grandma Garner,
and then 1 from Great-Grandma Garner.
We love them all!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hayley~Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were expecting! Little Ellie is beautiful. Is her hair strawberry-blonde? Your hair had a little strawberry in it when you were little, if I remember correctly.

Our daughter is named Allie Maurine. We considered Ellie though too. Funny, huh? The boys are Slater Smith and Jack Smith. And then there is Brad. I think you remember him. The triplets will be 2 on 12/24 and Brad is now 12.

It is nice to see pictures and get an update on everyone. I have a blog but haven't figured how to post pics yet. I'll work on that and send you the link. My e-mail is alimae@pmt.org.

With Love,

Your Cousin Alice