Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just another week in the life of Ellie...

I know I've been slow with posting, but this girl keeps me
pretty busy most the time. Ellie's just over 8 weeks old now,
so I guess that makes her close to 2 months.... crazy to think!
She is laughing and responding to us more and more.... and yet
is more and more independent at the same time. Her latest
accomplishment is that she has gone a week and a half with
solid night's of sleep. She has gotten at least 7 or 8 minimum
each night, which is VERY nice for me!

Apparently, she wasn't as into the book as I was.


She kind of reminds me of myself in this on, partly because
it's the kind of outfit my mom would have put me in, (she
even bought this one), and partly because she has that
classic "I'm about to break down and cry" face that is in
most of my baby pictures... ahhh, genetics...


Playing with her Daddy.


We didn't get very good shots of her in her costume
yet from Halloween because she was pretty sleepy
that night... for once! It was a cute monkey costume
though, complete with banana and tail.


Ellie wanted to represent for her 2 Army Grandpas,
her 4 Army Uncles, and, hopefully someday soon,
her Army Dad.


Just having some fun.... yes, we watch a lot of
Food Network together.

3 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

Such a cute little Ellie! We need to hang out again soon so I can see how big she's getting!

American Homemaker said...

So cute :) I love the camo! Is your husband joining up? That's cool.

Cathy Roggia said...

It is so wonderful that you are getting some sleep! yay! Her name just fits her so well. She is lovely!