Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stuff...

Ellie is slowly but surely getting over her bronchiolitis this week.
She's not wheezy at all anymore, just has the occasional
couging and a stuffy nose from time to time, of course
mostly when she tries to sleep.. which makes
for more fun nights for mommy. yay. I am very happy to see
her improving though. Here are some pics from the last week or two.

This one is actually from before our trip. This face cracked me up!

Feeding is not se easy to do in a bouncer, but she's not too messy.

Looking all cute in her hearts for Valentine's day!

She enjoyed finishing our leftover tortilla last week. I also
gave her a piece of pancake tonight, and she loved holding it
and just going at it for like 5 minutes.

Hanging out with Daddy.

She decided to model her "all grown up" look in jeans
and a polo! Thanks for the sweet clothes Grandma and
Grandpa G!

We finally got a high chair! Feeding is much easier now, at least
until Ellie gets hold of the spoon and won't let go. What a goof!

AND---I finally gave in and got a youtube account since the videos
load so much faster and look so much nicer. There's one of Ellie
cracking up during a game of peekaboo if anyone is interested.


2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

She has the best laugh!!

La Roggia said...

Yes! I love her laugh! It's hilarious! Oh my gosh... Roman STILL hasn't laughed! Every time he starts to, he gets the hiccups. Actually, Dean & I think he's just too cool to laugh. He's already too mature for that baby stuff. LOL! He does squeal like a girl however...
Anyway, I love the pics! (Especially the 1st one! I am a huge fan of funny baby face pics.) I think she is looking more and more like you! Just a few questions- when did you start her on rice cereal? Are you still nursing? Ciao to Adamo for Dean!