Friday, November 6, 2009

Random Catch Up

This collection of pictures is a little bit scattered in theme,
but I have been needing to catch up with things lately...
so oh well... enjoy anyway.

This collage shows what happens when Ellie is....
well... Ellie. Sometimes she just gets into her wacky
mood and starts rolling around the floor and acting crazy.
She was moving around and being silly like this for about
30 minutes on this particular occasion. She is so odd.
I love it.

Ellie has been showing some affinity for baby dolls and stuffed
animals, so I bought her one while we were at Target the
other day. She was so excited that as soon as we got to the
car and I was buckling her up, she reached for the box that had
the doll and kept saying "deese, deese.... tantyou..." So I got
the doll out and took this picture from the front seat without
looking and was very entertained to see that she was even
sharing her sippy cup with the baby. Now if only she could
be so sweet with real kids.

We made pretty pumpkin sugar cookies, and Ellie was
obsessed with eating the cookie dough. Yummm.

This is what happens when Ellie is left alone with
Daddy for too long. Yay hair gel!

For some reason, this picture won't stay rotated... but anyway.
I have to say thanks for my Dad for one of the dates Adam and
I got to go on recently. He managed to get us free tickets to see
the Caps one Saturday night. Adam and I had a blast at our first
NHL game, and Ellie was happy to stay home with her favorite
babysitters. The Caps even won in a cool shootout!

Thanks for the great date nights, Mom and Dad!

No comments: