Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some Final Cousin Pics

We took a lot of pictures while Ellie had cousins visiting,
so here is my attempt at finishing them off. We loved having
them and can't wait to see them again at Christmas!
Ellie's first experience with Rice Krispy Treats... they were
a success.... and super warm and delicious, if you ask me.


A trip to the zoo. Heather and I were planning to just brave
it on our own with the kids, metro and all... but much to our
relief, the boys were able to come along in the end. They
were a huge help, and we had lots of fun.

Grandma decided the kids all needed awesome sunglasses.
Que cool, no?

Lots of craziness.

All the action wore Ellie out sometimes. One night, she
just went limp in my arms like this and stayed there for
a few minutes... not very Ellie-like, but cute.

2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

I miss Ellie....
And that last picture is my favorite! :)

Melanie said...

I love that last pic of you! You're both making the same face.. That is so adorable. Rome RARELY does that either, but when he does... it just makes you melt. So cute.